Here some ways to ease life for yourself and those around you:
Give The 3 Presents of Humanity:
- Be fully present in the moment
- Present your true self and let others present theirs
- Present to others what and how you want to be presented with.
Put ‘Humanity’ as the biggest common denominator in any activity around ‘Diversity’. Being human is the one thing that unites us all. While we are by nature human beings, it takes some efforts to naturally being human.
Reflect on these quotes:
- “He makes things easier for himself who makes things easier for others.” – Asian saying
- “It is the ability to choose which makes us human.” – Madeleine L’Engle, American author
- “What do we live for if it is not to make life less difficult for each other.” – George Eliot, British author
- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Be careful what you say to someone today, because you may not have tomorrow to take it back.” – Jay Shetty, Inspirational speaker and vlog star
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” – Carl Jung
- “Make a difference. Be different. Embrace Diversity as Differences impartially valued excel results substantially in teams & yourself.” – Alexander Trost
- “The Quality of your Life is a result of the Quality of your Thoughts.” – Alexander Trost
Consider these thoughts:
- Just be and let others be
- Take yourself less serious and others more curious
- See the good intentions in people and the lesson to be learnt in every situation
- Thank “difficult” people for the opportunity to grow
- Make serenity the true source of life energy
- Choose mindful habits every day: Visualize positive outcome, pause, focus, forgive self and others, be grateful!
Simplify your life. Live Your Life. Choose ATvisor™ – Live wiser.
© ATvisor™; Picture Source: ATvisor