In our modern days of hectic and always online life, it is important to consciously disconnect from the world around us in order to connect with the inner self inside us. Get your daily dose of stillness. Switch to stand-by mode and enjoy a thought-free moment in full presence and awareness for some minutes. Feel the life inside you. As Albert Einstein puts it, “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness”.
In fact, life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Just be and let others be
- Take yourself less serious and others more curious
- See the good intentions in people and the lesson to be learnt in every situation
- Thank “difficult” people for the opportunity to grow
- Make serenity the true source of life energy
- Choose mindful habits every day: Visualize positive outcome, pause, focus, forgive self and others, be grateful
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” – Carl Jung
Simplify your life by intentionally becoming different.
- Get our 5-Star rated Self-Coaching Book “Intentionally Becoming Different“
- Enroll in our Online Leadership Development Course “Unfold the Serene Leader in You“
Choose ATvisor™ – Live wiser.
© ATvisor™; Picture Source: wallpaperup.com